Celebrating IPA Day at your favourite pubs!
COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED. THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO GOT INVOLVED!
IPA Day every beer lover’s favourite day of the year. And it’s almost upon us!
Here's what you could WIN:
Carringbush Hotel, Abbotsford: August 18th wrap up
Hop Heaps, Altona
Hotel Lincoln, Carlton
Green Mans Arms, Carlton
Great Northern Hotel, Carlton North: August 5th wrap up
Terminus Hotel, Clifton Hill
Woodlands Hotel, Coburg: August 13th wrap up
Rainbow Hotel, Fitzroy: August 5th wrap up
Otters Promise, Malvern
Hop Heads, Point Cook
Prince Alfred, Port Melbourne
Concrete Boots, Richmond
Canecutters, South Yarra
Leonard's House of Love, South Yarra
Botanical Hotel, South Yarra
Freddie Wimpoles, St Kilda
Fifth Province, St Kilda
Hop Heads, Yarraville
NEW SOUTH WALES
Carrington Bowlo, Newcastle
Camperdown Cellars, Double Bay
Stag Hotel, Adelaide
Dutch Trading Co, Victoria Park
Archive, West End: August 19th wrap up
Netherworld, Fortitude Valley
Brew Café Lower, Brisbane City
Terms & Conditions: PLEASE NOTE CHANGES TO DATES REGARDING THE CLOSING OF ENTRY AND THE DRAW OF WINNERS. Due to lockdowns and closures across the country, we are extending the competition up to Friday August 27th 2021 - while allowing venues to make the decision on final dates at their discretion. These are challenging times, and we want to make it as seamless as possible for everyone. We apologise for any inconvenience.
- To be eligible to enter the competition, a person must be a patron at one of the participating on-premise venues that supports this promotion during the promotion period. The entrant must scan the QR code, complete the online form, including the venue name for proof of patronage and go in the draw for your chance to win.
- Entry is only open to people aged over 18. Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter are ineligible to enter.
- Promotion commences at midday 12/07/21. Entries close at 11:59pm the day before the draw. The draw will take place at each participating venue at a date and time of venue discretion. Winner/s will be notified by phone and email within two days of the draw, and in person if present. Decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Each valid entry drawn will win the ultimate Fixie Fan Pack, valued at over $300 each. The prize includes a $20 four pack of Fixation IPA, $20 four pack of Fixation Little Ray, $27 2 x 500ml cans of 'The Fix', $40 branded tee shirt, $25 branded cap and a $200 bar tab. The conditions of the bar tab are at the discretion of each participating venue. The Promoter encourages consumers to enjoy alcohol responsibly. Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- The Promoter may conduct a further draw at the offices of Fixation Brewing Co at 414 Smith Street, Collingwood VIC 3066 as are necessary in order to distribute any prize unclaimed within one week of the draw.
- The Promoter reserves the right not to accept any entry which is incomplete or illegible in any way.
- All entries may be entered into a database and the Promoter may use the entrants’ names and addresses for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes. The Promoter is Fixation Brewing Pty Ltd, ABN 51 608 981 960.